Terms, Conditions and Release of Claims
for online workshops
By completing the registration form for an online workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below and they will be incorporated into the contract between us.
This Agreement was last modified on Oct 16, 2020.
1. Registration is only valid through the registration form for the particular online workshop on our website. Registration is complete upon receipt of payment and completed in $USD.
2. Registration is binding, which in the case of online workshops means no refund. If you register and change your mind or are not able to attend because of change of plans, illness etc. you still have to pay for the workshop.
3. In lieu of a refund, we offer the following: 1) transfer registration to someone else, 2) transfer registration to a future workshop, 3) transfer the funds to individual private sessions. A Transfer must be in written format and 7 days prior to the start of the workshop.
4. If you get ill during the workshop and you have to leave, there is no refund.
5. In the case of cancellation of the workshop (if the trainer gets sick etc.) the full amount paid will be refunded or we can transfer the fee to the next workshop. Nalu Center for Healing is not responsible for any other costs that the participant may have related to the workshop participation.
6. In case of Force majeure (war, fire, natural disaster etc.), Nalu Center for Healing is exempt from all responsibility.
7. The online workshop arranged by Hakomi Norway are open to people in every walks of life over the age of 14.
8. If you are late to the workshop or prevented from attending the training due to travel delays or any other circumstances, we shall not be obliged to provide you with a refund or to wait to start the workshop until you arrive. If you haven't received an invitation through the email address you wrote in the registration form by at least 5 minutes before workshop start, please send a text to 360.525.3631.
9. Participants that act in an inappropriate manner at the workshop, will be required to leave the workshop and we shall not be liable to refund your participant fee.
10. Confidentiality and personal information: We respect your privacy and it’s important that you respect the privacy of the other participants. This means that we have a confidentiality contract which will be shared at the beginning of each workshop.
11. When you register for a workshop you agree to be enlisted in Nalu Center for Healing's customer registry. The participant’s personal information will never be given to a third part.
12. We may sometimes wish to photograph or film on the workshop for the purposes of promoting future workshops or otherwise. This will not be done without the participant’s consent. We will also contact the participants that initially agreed to be photographed/filmed before we publish the content, in case the participants have changed their mind. You may not photograph or video the workshop without our prior consent.
13. By registering for any event with Kimberly Bianco Nalu Center for Healing, LLC, you also agree to the Terms in this Agreement Form.